Tuesday, December 9, 2008

FAQs

Q. When does this group meet?

A. 1. There are no physical meetings to attend.
2. You have the opportunity to join with others at anytime 24/7 at this blog site.
3. You are encouraged to invite your friends, family, small group, etc. to join in this experience and to discuss it with them whenever you can.

Q. Who will make sure I'm really reading?
A. Just you and the Holy Spirit

Q. What version of the Bible should I read?
A. Any that you are comfortable with. Check out "The Books of the Bible" for a fresh way to see scripture.

Q. Do I have to follow the prescribed blended reading plan? Can't I just read the Bible straight through?
A. Of course you can--but after Deuteronomy you won't be "on the same page" as the rest of the discussion.

Q. What should I be doing as I read?
A. There's no real right or wrong way. People approach reading the Bible in many ways. This experience is not meant to be an in-depth study. It's a way to see the whole of God's revealed Word to us.

Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment